As a maven of all things baking and hosting, Eden Passante of Sugar and Charm is our go-to when we need an entertaining recommendation. Delicious cocktail? Check! Summer pool party inspo? Yes, please! Quite possibly the best cake recipe ever? Where do we sign up?! The California native now calls Los Angeles home and her modern country aesthetic is always fresh and inviting. Naturally, when we need to phone a friend for a gift suggestion, she’s always ready with just the right idea, so we were dying to know which Sakanaphotography pieces were on her holiday shopping list this year. Keep reading for all of the details…
- Saharan Sunset Napkin– I adore these napkins with the most beautiful design that can be used all year.
- Saharan Sunset Plate– I love these Saharan sunset plates too. I can envision many dinner parties with these!
- Watermarks Ice Bucket– We used an ice bucket all year for our cocktails and even for a bottle of white wine. The patterns are beautiful on these and you can get them monogrammed, which I love!
- Lucite Tray– Add some fun and texture to a space with a beautiful, colorful tray. You can organize candles, books and jewelry or keep it by a bedside table for water and aroma sprays.
- Banana Leaves Round Beach Towel – If you’ve never used a round beach towel, you’re missing out! They add a lot of fun and charm to the beach and there is nothing we love more than a relaxing day at the beach!
- Tumbler– My coffee goes wherever I go and we use tumblers on a daily basis! The patterns make these stainless steel tumblers even more charming and they’re such a charming gift!
- It’s Gin O’clock Somewhere Canvas– There are several people I think of when I see this art! What a fun gift for someone who loves a good gin + tonic as much as I do!